The San Diego financial transactions attorneys at Higgs Fletcher & Mack represent developers, sponsors, investors, lenders, financial institutions, contractors, and other parties in connection with the acquisition, development, financing, construction and operation of a wide variety of projects and facilities including golf courses, resorts, commercial and industrial buildings, industrial parks, and renewable energy projects.
Our San Diego business lawyers have advised clients on many types of projects involving financing transactions and have assisted with the structuring (including risk analysis, evaluation and allocation), negotiation, regulatory compliance, development, financing and post-financing matters, including restructurings. Services provided by our financial transactions attorneys in San Diego have included:
- Acquisition of $35 Million portfolio of self-storage properties in LBO transaction by management team
- $50.5 Million sale of real estate portfolio of AMEX-listed company to a publicly traded REIT in three-stage ?auction? process
- $22 Million sale/leaseback of 150,000 sq. ft. biotech laboratory facility
- $38 Million tax exempt bond financing of mixed-use (residential/commercial) condominium project in Long Beach, California
- $50 Million mortgage loan securitization purchase and sale transaction
- $168 Million combined construction loan ($78 Million) and term loan ($90 Million) for redevelopment of shopping center located in Santa Clara, California
- Ground lease and sublease REIT restructuring involving two major downtown hotels on Port District property
Let a San Diego financial transactions attorney from Higgs Fletcher & Mack represent you for any of your business needs. Contact a San Diego business lawyer today.