Gerissa Conforti’s client-driven family law practice focuses on high-asset, complex matters concerning property division, child and spousal support, breaches of fiduciary duty and attorney’s fees.
In every matter, Ms. Conforti advocates for her clients’ best interests, but with particular sensitivity to their emotional needs, especially in matters where children are involved. She also has substantial background in criminal litigation covering state, federal, and juvenile courts spanning both criminal prosecution and defense.
An active community participant, Ms. Conforti worked with San Diego High School L.E.A.D.S. to establish a peer mediation group dedicated to resolving conflict among students, their peers and faculty. She is also active in the San Diego Family Law Bar Association and serves on the Board of Directors for California Western’s Alumni Association.
In 2016, she was named to San Diego Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar,” a list honoring 293 local attorneys chosen by their peers as the most outstanding in their field, and she also has been nominated for several awards that recognize outstanding young attorneys.
- FamilyLawyerMagazine.com, Child Abduction Cases Under the Hague Convention, July 31, 2018
- Real Talk San Diego, ESPN 1700 AM, Guest Host, February 18, 2015 and October 9, 2015
- ABA Spring Conference, Family Law Section, Panelist, May 2015
- Riverside County District Attorney’s Office, Citizens Academy, Guest Speaker, Summer 2008
- Riverside County District Attorney’s Office, College Academy, Guest Speaker, August 2007
- University of California Riverside, Law School Forum, Guest Speaker, 2007-2009